[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN] RubyInstaller: Building installers story and news

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:32:55 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Matt H<matt at smajn.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 7, 2009, Roger Pack <rogerdpack at gmail.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> was that with the devkit then?
>> just wondering.
>> =r
>
> Yes, I had installed the devkit.

Awesome! I'm working on a tutorial, in the lines of what I've put for
MySQL and SQLite3, but for installing the MySQL binding and link with
MySQL 5.1

I believe there is lot of value in a PostgreSQL one. Would you mind
share your steps so I can create a blog post from it?

I'm not savvy on PostgreSQL to be doing it myself :-P

Thank you.