[Rubyinstaller-devel] ri documentation included in final installer?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:28:09 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Jon<jon.forums at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> My vote is for the two installers route.  If someone really wants full local docs they download the "rubyinstaller-1.9.1p129-fulldocs.exe" and they get a fast, searchable CHM.

What about a installer just for the Docs?

Also, keep in mind that CHM file is not going to offer help for "ri"
or "help" in IRB.

This installer could include any of the cool and free Book of Ruby
available, or the 1st edition of Programming Ruby, since was handed
over to us (RubyInstaller project).

> They know about the two options up front, they're not surpised, and they don't feel the need to file a bug against the installer.

Amen for that ;-)