[Rubyinstaller-devel] cygwin

Roger Pack rogerdpack at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 19:14:39 EST 2009

> -mno-cygwin
> to the CPFLAGS I believe.

gotcha so add that to CPPFLAGS then compile it using normal
./configure etc. from within cygwin bash.

> Patches are no longer needed with p287. pull requests from your fork
> are always welcome ;-)

All righty my fork has some changes if you'd like them.

I also think I figured out that my msys stuff crashing [ex:
C:\dev\rubyinstaller>git pull

      0 [main] sh.exe" 4632 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to

was caused either by virus scanners or by TSVNCache or what not.  At
last I have an almost stable build environment now [1]  :)

[1] http://betterlogic.com/roger/?p=1017 shows a few of the obscure
errors that used to occur sporadically.