[Rubyinstaller-devel] OT: FYI - Will be partially away the next days

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:36:52 EDT 2009

Hey everybody,

Is not that I'm important to anyone or that my silence will raise the
fllod _why disappearing trick did.

Anyhow, wanted to let you know that I'll be traveling a lot the next
few days and will take me longer to get back to anyone.

There are some pending things in my list that I would try to get done:

* Signed installers (got the cert)
* Integration of proper-openssl-2 branch.

While first one would be easy, it will have no impact until next
release, which perhaps is not going to happen soon.

The second one is more important, since it will solve the potential
conflicts we could have dealing with PostgreSQL libraries in the PATH.

I would appreciate if anyone can take a look to snaury fork and see
how it works or if something breaks :-D
(guess is on master branch now?)

Suffer from OCD is hard to overcome, so would like you guys help me out on it :)

Thanks in advance and will still checking the group while traveling,
but not so intensive as is now :(

Cheers!