[Rubyinstaller-devel] It is time for preview2

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:37:44 EDT 2009

> I have updated the TODO with latest changes:
>
> http://gist.github.com/151832

What about a CONTRIBUTORS file for attributions for people like Huw?

I just did a repo pull and got the following so I can't tell if CONTRIBUTIONS was added or you've put attributions in README.

>From git://github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller
   98cffff..b1c0a6f  master     -> origin/master
Updating 98cffff..b1c0a6f
error: Entry 'recipes/tools/docs.rake' not uptodate. Cannot merge.

I want to nuke this http://rubyinstaller.org/proto/download.html page if you're going to add preview2 to RubyForge.  Are you still planning to deploy all installers to RubyForge?

> - Addon page state the DevKit download and instructions on INSTALL file

The monkey on my back is chattering the same thing.  Hope to have a few minutes late tonight to put up some content.

> - Candidates for testing installers on different OS combinations.

I've got a cranky Win2K test system so I'll try things out there.