[Rubyinstaller-devel] rubyinstaller.org placeholder page needs feedback

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:43:04 EDT 2009

> Yes, understood. I raised the fact that block-level element inside links
> are actually now perfectly valid in HTML 5 because I thought it was
> interesting in light of our discussion, rather than as a suggestion you
> should be implementing it. :)

I'm glad you raised the issues and appreciate the links you provided as I haven't been paying that much attention to HTML 5 recently.  I've always been a fan of Eric Meyer too. Thanks.

> I do, however, think it would be a good idea to use HTML 5 for the main
> site.
> I can help with that if you like?
> Charles

I've passed this along to Pavel who's doing the real site.

I think for our little placeholder site we're OK with XHTML as these pages go away when Pavel's finished.  I've got just a bit more I want to do (Add-ons page primarily) and them I'm done with the develop-in-10-minute-blocks-when-you-find-the-time :)

Thanks again for taking the time to double check the pages/HTML/CSS as well as your feedback.