[Rubyinstaller-devel] Nice article and followup opportunity

Charles Roper reachme at charlesroper.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 04:28:54 EDT 2009

On 12/08/2009 15:15, Luis Lavena wrote:

> Is just an small update, for me either list works, but there was a
> negative feedback on the move, so, would like to hear votes.

Objectively speaking, I don't see a downside to using Google Groups. For
those of us who prefer it because it makes it easier to manage multiple
groups, it's a win. For those who would use it only for subscribing to
the Ruby Installer group, it's no different from using this current
group. You can use any email address when you sign up for a Google
Account; you're not required to use a Gmail address, nor are you
required to use any other Google service.

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Charles

Charles