[Rubyinstaller-devel] Nice article and followup opportunity

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 22:09:48 EDT 2009

This is old news by now

but what's great about this placement on a prominent site is that it gives us an opportunity to do a high profile on InfoQ.  Let's manage the attention we're getting!

I propose we give target having the following issues completed within 1 week (no longer than 2) and try to work a followup to the above article and an ANN to ruby-talk:

* [LUIS] Move existing preview releases to RubyForge download page

* [LUIS, GORDON] Create and post preview2 w/CHM's release (7z at a minimum if can't do an installer) on RubyForge

* [JON] Complete all mods to the placeholder rubyinstaller.org page