[Rubyinstaller-devel] rubyinstaller.org placeholder page needs feedback

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:34:34 EDT 2009

> Very nice.  The only question I have is with the links.  Why the use
> of js, instead of regular anchor tags?  Just curious.  I'm used to
> having the link displayed in my status bar is all.

Good point.  Cleaner html from my perspective is why I like to use js.  I just don't the way things look when a's wrap div's, etc.

That said, I'm going to mod it to go back to using links for multiple reasons including search engine crawlers.  I also think elinks will think there's no links.  While elinks support isn't critical, I just like elinks :)

> > * About is not linking anywhere.
> The content on the home page of the wiki would work well for an "About" page.

Agreed.  I'll make the change.