[Rubyinstaller-devel] rubyinstaller.org placeholder page needs feedback

Gordon Thiesfeld gthiesfeld at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 20:52:36 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Luis Lavena<luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Jon<jon.forums at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Take a look at http://rubyinstaller.org/proto/ when you get a chance.

Very nice.  The only question I have is with the links.  Why the use
of js, instead of regular anchor tags?  Just curious.  I'm used to
having the link displayed in my status bar is all.

> * Help should link to community page in the wiki. For the time being
> Help, mailing list and contribute should point to the same page.

I'm planning on starting a "Contribute" page in the wiki.  I have a
lot on my plate right now though, so I'm not sure when I'll get to it.
 I need to get the CHM stuff out the door first ;-)

> * About is not linking anywhere.

The content on the home page of the wiki would work well for an "About" page.

Thanks, Jon.