[Rubyinstaller-devel] Next Steps for the OCI Project Site

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:30:41 EDT 2009

2009/8/5 James Stallings II <james.stallings at gmail.com>:
> Thanks Matt,
>
> Right now I'm doing some approximately realtime work (what -is- realtime
> anyway ;)

Yeah, realtime is not even realtime. Linux sucks at that too :P

> A lot of metaverse/virtual worlds stuff. Timing sensitive, server-side
> physics simulation and the like. Speed is critical.

Well, I did broadcasting video interfacing with proprietary hardware,
so had to deal with C, C++ and Assembler for LONG time (like 12
years).

Ruby become my sanity check to avoid repetitive tasks, and now turned
to be more centered for my current endeavors.

> Thanks for the assist, and good luck with the project - keep up the great
> work :)

Thanks to you, you can unsubscribe using the links at the footer of
the messages.

Have a good life!