[Rubyinstaller-devel] Is the work done here not being exposed properly?

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:47:22 EDT 2009

Gordon...like link on the rubyforge wiki that points to the github main wiki page as well as the github main wiki page link to http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads/

> So the best thing to do is next preview release is put on RubyForge
> and put the correct notice and warn labels ;-)

I'm not so sure we want to be changing locations of where the next preview release will be.  It's confusing and frustrating to people if the download locations keep changing.

I'm for keeping all of the preview releases on http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads/ and double check that all of the links on rubyforge.org point to Gordon's updates to our main github wiki page.  This will be the download page once the final site goes live and we should start getting everyone used to going to this page.

As soon as I finish with the new static page for http://rubyinstaller.org/ we can start pointing things there once we're happy with it.

> That is going to help a bit more until the website is done and the "Coming soon" can go away ;-)

I've now got Pavel's rough draft files and will use it as the base of the new static page.

Luis...get me the hosting and access info (off mailing list) and I'll take it from there as well as tweak it as needed.