[Rubyinstaller-devel] Heads up for preview2

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:03:29 EDT 2009

Hello Guys,

I was working over the weekend on getting updated installers which
solved several issues reported at RubyForge and GitHub issues:

http://github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller/blob/master/History.txt

As the TODO list stands today:

http://gist.github.com/151832

I have one last thing to add: Signed installers.

I'm getting a software certificate to authenticate our installers.
Should be the upcoming days.

Now, we need to determine the steps for the documentation.

>From the last things that we discussed, Gordon's work is going to
provide a suitable CHM file for us to rejoice.

We still want RI docs? Perhaps we can add some note to the installer?

I'm with the idea of promoting it, but if RI is a must, want to hear
what you guys think (last time, I promise).

Thank you and keep you on the loop!

:-D