[Rubyinstaller-devel] Is the work done here not being exposed properly?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:20:57 EDT 2009

Hey Guys,

After reading some of the comments in the recent Antonio Canganio post:

Raised me the concern of my lack of communication skills.

I sent a long reply with all the links of published and advertised
progress, but seems the post got moderated. Until that...

Should I change something? I mean, I'm not a communication expert, but
seems that I'm not doing it right to communicate what's happening with
the project or the amazing progress we did.

I mean, I'm even getting (and paying) for a software certificate to
sign the installers so they become a trustful resource. Started with
the website contest, posted to RubyForge news section, ruby-talk and
written tutorial articles, even after that, still not enough?

Please, be open and sincere about it, I'm open to comments or
suggestions to change what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you in advance guys.