[Rubyinstaller-devel] [Fwd: Re: Ruby 1.9.1 windows plight]

Roger Pack rogerdpack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:48:56 EDT 2009

here's the fella that creates a sandbox for you [creates it for 1.8.6]

http://github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller/tree/master

try executing "rake" or "rake CHECKOUT=1"
There may be an option for 1.9 in there--I dunno.

typically when I want to build 1.9 I checkout luis' sandbox, build 1.8
with it [once] then use its sandbox/mingw and sandbox/msys directories
to build the "daily 1.9 snapshot"
Cheers!
-=r