[Rubyinstaller-devel] Moving Ruby 1.9.1 forward on Windows

Roger Pack rogerdpack at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:11:40 EDT 2009

Another thought would be to allow developers to develop in VS 2008.
Just instruct them that "when you want to distribute your code, you
may want to compile it using the mingw stack for highest
compatibility" or what not.

Also a recent note from Visual C++ express edition was "On March 31st
the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition products will be
discontinued and removed from www.microsoft.com/express" so I guess
Microsoft really does discontinue things :)

-=r