[Rubyinstaller-devel] Integration Builder in place.

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 23:41:09 EDT 2008

I guess everyone has noticed the Integration Builder emails on list.

Still needs a few tweaks, dynamic ip and a UPS (yeah, it's directly to
the powerline).

Anyway, I started adding the projects I commented previously, split on
two platforms: mswin32 to keep compatibility with i386-mswin32 and
mingw32 for the new Installer3 Ruby.

Since ruby tests still don't pass, I cannot add Installer3 to the
Builder, which is a bummer. I'll try to hack and manually remove the
test_readline to make it work.

Until the dynamic IP is set, this is the list of the projects loaded:

I didn't reference 'trunk' for rubygems since is the only 'active'
branch right now, Mongrel, on the other hand, have stable_1-2 and
trunk, but 1.2 is pretty damn broken at least for me.
I'll check what can be done to fix it.

Good night everybody and good week!
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems