[Rubyinstaller-devel] Website redirect request

Mat Schaffer schapht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:45:18 EST 2008

On Mar 4, 2008, at 5:13 PM, Luis Lavena wrote:
> I don't know if that is possible (need to be admin also on SF and
> request SF team to do it), but the page clearly states that the
> project has been moved to rubyforge:

Anyone listed as an admin on the project should be able to add a meta-
redirect.  Curt Hubbs has all the permissions he needs assuming he
still knows his sf.net password.

> "Ruby Installer For Windows
> The Ruby Installer for Windows project has moved to RubyForge.
>
> Please go to here."
>
> I don't see a lot of confusion when visiting the wiki page.

You'd be surprised.  At least 4/5 people I've had search for this
themselves click on the "RubyForge" link and end up on the rubyforge
homepage looking confused.

Curt, I've attached an updated file to this email.   Just scp it up to
shell.sourceforge.net:/home/groups/r/ru/rubyinstaller/htdocs/
index.html and all should we well.

Thanks,
Mat