[Rubyinstaller-devel] Ruby 1.8.7-preview1 binaries uploaded

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:37:57 EDT 2008

Hello Guys,

The readline issues are still forcing me do it this manually, even
when I have Integration builder in place [1]

Anyway, I've updated the 7z files in the dump location [2], still
waiting to have more spare time to work on the MSI scripts.

I think this coming weekend will be a great time to work on those,
even I still have a series of [BUG] and segfaults to track down

Also, when worked getting DataMapper run on Windows, found that the
current version of OpenSSL we ship with Installer3 is older and made
PostgreSQL fail.

So, after all, I think we will require manually build the external
libraries that Ruby depends on.

[1] http://builder.mmediasys.com:8333/
[2] http://dump.mmediasys.com/installer3/

Luis Lavena