[Rubyinstaller-devel] Ruby MinGW on Vista

David Leal dgleal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:01:33 EDT 2008

>  Just for the sake of testing, can you move c:\utils\ruby\bin on top of the path?

Oh, I did that already. The ruby entry used to be the first in the
path, but I changed it to see if that's what was causing the troubles.

>  Just run configure step by its own and peek what ended in there (of
>  course, on a clean sandbox and after extract and prepare).

I sent you an email with all the files inside ruby_build. I hope it helps.

>  Thank you David, I'll see what can do to workaround this the weekend.
>  Sorry the inconvenience.

No need to apologize. You're doing a great favor to us all. We're the
ones in debt to you.

>  In the meantime you can grab a pre-build package from my dump server:
>
>  http://dump.mmediasys.com/installer3

Thanks, I'll do that.

Cheers,

David