[Rubyinstaller-devel] No RubyGems 0.9.5 until RubyConf

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:34:17 EDT 2007

Hello List,

Eric Hodel confirmed that RubyGems 0.9.5 will not be released
officially until RubyConf, mostly due the changes introduced in the
auto platform matching and the indexer [1]

So, we will not hold the release of One-Click Installer anymore.

I'm working right now on global fixes to be prepared for that and drop
another RC with the OpenGL patches sent and some tweaks for the batch
files.

I'm patching also the bundled ri, testrb, erb, irb and rdoc batch
files to match the ones of rubygems.

This needs a bit more testing but I hope could commit the pending
things tonight.

Good week everybody.

[1] http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rubygems-developers/2007-October/003147.html

Multimedia systems