[Rubyinstaller-devel] survey

Roger Pack rogerpack2005 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:00:27 EDT 2007

A couple thoughts:
The real things we want to discover from this survey are:
"Which ruby build distro would you prefer"

So asking that up front would be nice.

Another good question would be "which binary extensions do you use" so can
we look at them to make sure that they work.

Another would be "how important would ruby 64 bit be to you?"

Also the survey seems a little bit long and wordy.  Some of thiose things
don't seem too important...might want to cull it down--people are less
likely to do a survey that's ginormous.
Take care! Ruby mingw is working pretty well! No fatal problems yet, and a
noticeable speed increase.  I'm working on optimizing the GC :)
-Roger Pack
I like belief. http://www.google.com/search?q=free+bible