[Rubyinstaller-devel] ruby-opengl update

Jan Dvorak jan.dvorak at kraxnet.cz
Tue Oct 23 18:31:06 EDT 2007

can you please update ruby-opengl for the next OCI release ? I've created
package with the binaries and samples for version 0.50.0, and patch against
current svn of rubyinstaller is attached to this mail.

From usage and API point of view the 0.50.0 release should be 100% backwards
compatible with the original Yoshi's 0.2x/0.3x bindings, the only difference
is that 0.2x installs files 'opengl.so' and 'glut.so', while we
use 'gl.so', 'glu.so', 'glut.so' and also 'opengl.rb' for backwards