[Rubyinstaller-devel] side by side

Roger Pack rogerpack2005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 00:09:30 EST 2007

After you get the mingw compilation going, it seems to me like setting up a
script to compile it nightly wouldn't be too hard.  Oh--except for the one
click aspect.
So far the only error I've really found is that running ruby-e "\"" anything
quotes in quotes causes problems.

Maybe we can put a link on the main page to the mingw one until we get
feedback for it. Something side by side.  What is the problem with having
two?

With the normal OCI it gives tons of libraries, most of which are unused,
and if there are some that are used, users can just install the gem with no
problem.
Maintaining a slimmed down version seems like it would be cake, once you get
one going.
Thoughts?