[Rubyinstaller-devel] How to take incremental back up using "hdiutil"

revansidda siddu revansidda at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 6 08:56:20 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I am working on backup utility ie trying to take backup and I am successful too using "hdiutil",but I am not able to take incremental backup.I wanted to know whether it supports incremental backup or not?.

if yes how and if not is there any other command line utility,I even tried with rsync and some others but problem with those was they won't take care of resource fork and result in loss of data.

Can any one help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Revan