[Rubyinstaller-devel] Windows installer rollback feature

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:15:16 EST 2005

On 11/1/05, Nishant Sharma <nishant_sahab at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'd like to conribute to a feature addition request to
> the ruby installer atleast on windows platforms.
>
> Refer to feature request 2760
>
> Can somebody tell me how to go about it?
>
> Regards
>
> Nishant

The first step is to be able to successfully build the installer. You
need to retrieve the lates source code from CVS at:

   http://rubyforge.org/scm/?group_id=167

and then follow the instructions in the readme.txt. Once you have a
successful build, then you'll be in a position to make changes. We can
talk more when you get to that point.

Curt