[Rubyinstaller-devel] Steve?

Mark Hubbart discordantus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:45:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

First off, I've been unable to contact Steve Steiner for a couple
weeks... You there Steve?

I think I've made some serious progress on the framework code. If I
can continue putting in the same amount of time for a while longer, I
should be able to get a nice alpha preview release set up. I still
haven't worked out some rubygems incompatibilities, but I'm hoping a
preview release will help with that.

Also, I contacted the original author of the framework code. He is no
longer working on it, and said he'd be glad for someone to take over
as maintainer.

cheers,
Mark