[Rubyinstaller-devel] Re: TCL/TK Aqua

Stephen Steiner ssteiner at mac.com
Thu Sep 2 23:06:54 EDT 2004

	Sorry for the delayed/late response.  I'm not sure whether I responded
to you before..sometimes the mailing list stuff gets mangled up with
the private e-mail stuff and I don't have time to untangle it.

	I would re-suggest, as you did before, that we communicate about the
One-Click Installer on the mailing list instead of by e-mail.

> Has Rich Kilmer contacted you yet about TCL/TK Aqua?

	I spoke with Rich on the phone the other day (as documented in my Wiki

	I've also put a link to the OS X port on the main installer page

	Why didn't I think of that?  ;-)