[Rubyinstaller-devel] Need Help with One-Click Installer & ActiveTcl

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Tue Nov 16 11:10:37 EST 2004

I've never hidden the fact that I'm completely ignorant of TCL, but the last
round of changes to TCL support in the one-click installer were supposed to
allow for this. Of course, that doesn't mean I know how to do it. So, I am
forwarding this to ruby-talk, where the expertise lies.

The original question (from below) is:

> I have installed the latest version of the Windows installer (RC9)
> and I have ActiveState Tcl8.5 - what do I need to do to have Ruby use
> ActiveState Tcl instead of the version bundled with it ?

Anyone have the answer?

Curt