[Rubyinstaller-devel] Re: Hi!

Mark Hubbart discordantus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 04:06:05 EST 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:53:30 -0500, Steve Steiner <ssteiner at mac.com> wrote:
> Any more progress?

Some. I did some work refactoring, trying to move code from the build
script to classes/modules. I need to look more at the classes
currently available in the windows project so I don't duplicate
anything.

I hope to get some more work done on this (in the evenings) now that
the weekend is over :) I'll try to grok the classes in the windows
project and see what (if anything) needs to be changed to make them do
what we need them to do for our part. Then I'll get down to some
coding.

I'll set up a wiki page for myself sometime this week, and a mac
issues one, for tracking progress and ideas.

cheers,
Mark