[Rubyinstaller-devel] a simple ruby build script for macos x

Mark Hubbart discordantus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 03:15:24 EST 2004

Hi, all

I think this is where I should send this...

Attached is my basic build script. As I said, it only *builds* ruby,
oniguruma, and readline at the moment. I cleaned up the code a little,
and added a few more comments, but basically what you see is what you
get, for now. It's a starting point.

Let me know what you think. I'll be working on it some more tonight,
and over the next couple days when I get a chance. It wants some
serious refactoring.

cheers,
Mark