[Rubyinstaller-devel] Ruby Installer is Ready for Enhancements & Bug Fixes

Shashank Date sdate at everestkc.net
Sun Mar 28 23:54:43 EST 2004

> You need to install in "C:\installer\stable\Expat-1.95.5" just as the
> hint says (at least, that's what's supposed to happen..). I.e., be sure
> to put in the expat part with the dash and dots...

Yes, that is what I meant when I mentioned about <C:\installer\stable>
Infact, like Curt suggested, I had just accepted the defaults. But it still
did not work. So finally after puts'ing some debug statements in builder.rb,
package.rb, and commands.rb I figured out that it expected the install
to happen in c:\installer\stable\download\Expat-1.95.5.

Now it has proceeded much beyond that point.
Will keep you informed of the progress.

Thanks,
-- Shashank