[Rubyinstaller-devel] RubyGems Support

Curt Hibbs curt at curthibbs.us
Mon Mar 15 10:18:06 EST 2004

If there are no objections, I want to add a task to add direct support for
installing/uninstalling RubyGems (I would assign this to myself).

I just joined the RubyGems project because I want to create a native windows
installer for RubyGems, and I'd like to provide seamless integration for the
management of RubyGems in our ruby installation. This would be lower
priority, that resolving the current ruby installer issues for which I
volunteered.

Curt
---