[Rubyinstaller-devel] Test Build of 1.8.2

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Fri Jun 25 17:09:14 EDT 2004

I just created and posted a test build of the installer for Ruby 1.8.2 using
the latest stable snapshot of Ruby (dated 6-5-2004). While I haven't been
following this in detail, it has been reported on the ruby-talk ML that a
significant number of Ruby 1.8.1 bugs have been fixed.

You can download this test build here:

  http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/852/ruby182-14-test.zip

I'd like to get some feedback on whether or not this version of Ruby solves
some of the problems that have been reported with our 1.8.1-13 release.

I don't have very much spare time at the moment, but if this looks
promising, then I will try to address some of the outstanding bug reports
over the next week or so and then post a release candidate for final
testing.

Thanks,
Curt