[Rubyinstaller-devel] Curt's Build Notes (a work in progress)

Shashank Date sdate at everestkc.net
Mon Feb 23 00:12:58 EST 2004

> Currently, my build runs all the way until it tries to build the RI
> database, which I believe is the very last step before NSIS is run to
> the installer. So I'm almost there!

Awesome !

I was reading about the silent install option and found out that it is done
by passing /S as the commandline argument. One of the things that comes
in the way is MessageBox dialogs. Can we use them conditionally (so that
are masked off when /S is passed)?

Then we will have the silent install working like it should.

> Here are the build notes that I collected so far.

Great ! Thanks ...

-- Shashank