[Rubyinstaller-devel] How are we doing?

Shashank Date sdate at everestkc.net
Sat Feb 21 09:14:07 EST 2004

I am working on the bug submitted by Dan Berger about rb_sys_fail()
function. I did not know that I could assign these items to myself (since I
was not in the admin list). But I tried and it worked. So I now have two bug
reports and 3 feature requests assigned to me.

As to my progress, it is very very slow. Hope to work on it this week-end
and catch up.

-- Shashank