[Rubyinstaller-devel] How are we doing?

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Sat Feb 21 04:14:52 EST 2004

I'm working on the installer again this weekend.

I still haven't got a complete build yet, but I'm slowly getting closer. I'm
currently up to the part where it tries to build the RI database. The build
is failing here, but I'm going to quit and look at it tomorrow night.

Are the rest of you making any progress?

   I noticed that I'm the only one who has signed up for any of the items on
the bug list and feature list. Please take a look at them when you get a
chance and sign up for the ones that interest you.