[Rubyinstaller-devel] Can you reproduce this?

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Sat Feb 14 01:22:56 EST 2004

I just discovered that if I have a ruby program that uses "Dir.getwd" to get
the current working directory, I get different results from 180-10 and
181-11 and I wanted to know if any of you can duplicate this, or is there
something weird with my machine.

In 180-10 I get:

   E:/Dev/RubyDev/rubyinstaller/cvs-repo/installer/builder

while in 181-11 I get:

   /cygdrive/e/Dev/RubyDev/rubyinstaller/cvs-repo/installer/builder

Does this mean that 181-11 is really a cygwin-based build instead of a vc++
based build? Do any of you get the same behavior when comparing these two
versions?

Thanks,
Curt