[Rubyinstaller-devel] I'm back on the RubyInsrtaller this weekend

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Fri Feb 13 15:01:24 EST 2004

I've finally going to be able to get back on the ruby installer this
weekend. Has anyone else made any headway in getting a build?

Once I get a build (and in addition to the tasks for which I volunteered),
I'd like to take a stab at eliminating the need for cygwin so that a
straight vc++/namke can do the whole job. Andy, is there any reason
(technical or otherwise) why doing this would be a bad idea?

Curt