[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN One-Click Installer for Windows -- 2nd Test TCL/TK Release

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Tue Aug 17 14:43:01 EDT 2004

This is the 2nd test release of 182-14 changes to the
TCL/TK installation. The Ruby TCL/TK support has now been
built using with the --enable-tcltk_stubs option (which
lets you point to different installations of TCL/TK by
setting environment vars), and the installer does not any
environment variables, itself.

Since I am completely ignorant of TCL/TK, so I have no
idea whether of not this will work. If you know TCL/TK
please test this version and let me know both ways (if
it works or if it doesn't). If it does not work it
would be particularly useful if you could determine why
and include in your report precisely what should be

*** Important! ***
Unless someone reports a problem this is how the TCL/TK
support will be packaged in the final release of the
1.8.2 One-Click Installer for Windows.

Please send reports to curt at hibbs dot com and
include "RubyTCL" in the subject line so that my
spam filter doesn't delete it.