[Rubyinstaller-devel] RE: FXRuby and the (new) Ruby Installerfor OS X

Andrew Hunt andy at pragmaticprogrammer.com
Mon Aug 16 13:26:08 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 13:17, Curt Hibbs wrote:
> > I think you should definitely include FreeRIDE in upcoming versions.
> > Feel free to blame me for the request :-)
> Yes, sir! Marching orders noted.. preparing to execute...  :-)

You guys rock, have I mentioned that lately?

Of course, I'm not so sure about that "preparing to execute" bit, sounds
a bit like the line where "we couldn't find the artist, so we had to
hang the picture" :-)

  Andy Hunt, The Pragmatic Bookshelf
             Practical Books for Pragmatic Programmers
  Toll-free: 800-699-7764                  direct: 919-847-3884
  web: http://www.PragmaticBookshelf.com   email: andy at PragmaticBookshelf.com