[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN] Ruby Installer for Windows -- Test TCL Version

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Thu Aug 5 18:44:11 EDT 2004

I just posted a test release of the Ruby Installer for
Windows with the TCL/TK files moved around (hopefully
into their correct locations), plus this version of the
installer does not set any environment variables for TCL.

Since I am completely ignorant of TCL/TK, so I have no
idea whether of not this will work. If you know TCL/TK
please test this version and let me know both ways (if
it works or if it doesn't). If it does not work it
would be particularly useful if you could determine why
and include in your report precisely what should be

Please send reports to curt at hibbs dot com and
include "RubyTCL" in the subject line so that my
spam filter doesn't delete it.