[Rubyinstaller-devel] RAA entry

Andrew Hunt andy at toolshed.com
Tue Apr 20 15:42:10 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 10:09, Curt Hibbs wrote:
>         Alrighty - I deleted the previous entry. I started to make a
>         new entry, but then RubyInstaller was too long for the project
>         name, fitting it in an existing RAA category was odd, and
>         since the old one was so old and no one seems to have any
>         problems finding the current installer, I figured I wouldn't
>         push on adding a new one.

Hmm.  I don't know about this.  My guess is that everyone in the
community knows where to find it by other means, but what about newbies?

Could you add the project as "WinInstall"? Perhaps under "Ports"?
Or make a new category jkust for us? :-)

If ya'll don't think it's worth it, I'll go along with you, but it makes
me a little nervous...