[Rubyinstaller-devel] RAA entry

Curt Hibbs curt at curthibbs.us
Tue Apr 20 10:09:51 EDT 2004

Sounds fine to me.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: rubyinstaller-devel-bounces at rubyforge.org
[mailto:rubyinstaller-devel-bounces at rubyforge.org]On Behalf Of Chris Morris
  Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 8:59 AM
  To: For RubyInstaller Developers
  Subject: Re: [Rubyinstaller-devel] RAA entry

  Andrew Hunt wrote:

Once Andy gets the password, I would say kill it and create a new one with
the project name of "RubyInstaller" to match our RubyForge project name.

Okay, I've reset the password to "pancakes".

  ummmm ... pancakes ....

Have at it!
  Alrighty - I deleted the previous entry. I started to make a new entry,
but then RubyInstaller was too long for the project name, fitting it in an
existing RAA category was odd, and since the old one was so old and no one
seems to have any problems finding the current installer, I figured I
wouldn't push on adding a new one.

--
Chris
http://clabs.org