[Rubyinstaller-devel] Ready for 1.8.1-12 Release

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Thu Apr 1 23:04:23 EST 2004

I think I've fixed the most important bugs, plus I've updated SciTE to the
latest version (which included the menu commands for syntax checking ruby
files, profiling them, and running irb).

This weekend I was going to start working on a GUI browser for RubyGems and
I'll be taking a short break from working on the Ruby Installer. But before
I do that I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything important that should
make it into this release, so please let me know.

Also, here's the latest build (hot off the press):

Please test this and let me know if you run into any problems.