Trello experiment

Nick Quaranto nick at
Wed Mar 13 00:55:47 UTC 2013

Apparently public members can only comment, and not add cards. If you want
to be added and haven't already, please just ping me privately, in IRC, or
reply and I'll get you added.

I'd like to get a full picture of what's going on with the
ecosystem...I can't keep everything in my head anymore and it's time to
expose everything.