Rubygems Trust Model

James Tucker jftucker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:31:20 UTC 2013

All,

We have taken some time to prepare the following document in regard to the
current trust model, and future goals and requirements. We're looking for
two things at present, before creating/evaluating proposals:

 * Interested parties (probably larger vendor security team members,
although may be individual contributors also)
 * Missed goals/requirements discussions

*http://goo.gl/ybFIO*

Please feel free to provide feedback here on the ML, and as necessary we'll
also be happy to add contributors to the editors and commenters lists on
the document.

Many thanks,

James