rubygems-update 1.8.21 Released

Eric Hodel drbrain at segment7.net
Fri Mar 23 00:16:41 UTC 2012

On Mar 22, 2012, at 4:34 PM, Nick Quaranto wrote:

> We're still linking to docs.rubygems! I propose during RailsConf we figure out the remaining stuff we have there that's not on guides.rubygems and get things moved over. Who's going to be there?

The only thing useful on docs.rubygems.org is the link to http://rubygems.rubyforge.org/rubygems-update/

I'd much rather have the RDoc at a higher level somewhere.  Would it make sense for the RDoc to eventually move to docs.rubygems.org, and improve the README somewhat to point to all these other useful sites we've got?

> Also, it would be cool to start promoting http://contribute.rubygems.org too :)

Yes!