rubygems-update 1.8.21 Released

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:22:52 UTC 2012

I've been out sick the past few days, but I do check my email. I have
no problems if you can shoot me an email and I'll check as fast as
possible to see any potential issues.

So far there is only one test failure on Windows:
https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/blob/1.8/test/rubygems/test_gem_specification.rb#L414

It should be Gem.read_binary instead of File.read (the later do not
read in binary form on Windows)

Sorry for top posting. Sent from mobile.