rubygems-update 1.8.21 Released

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:10:23 UTC 2012

Hello Evan.

Will be great if you gave us a heads up before a release so I can check
that it works properly or maybe bring to your attention possible bugs that
weren't fixed and could be good to have.

For instance, the issue with config_file and RbConfig not being found under
some scenarios.

Also check that it works on windows, which is what I have been asking to be
considered long ago.

Thank you for your time.

Sorry for top posting. Sent from mobile.